Our range of products
About system DECTRO
High voltage overhead electric lines detector - DECTRO 500
System "DECTRO" is an overhead electric lines device.
It is intented to any kind of vehicle with a metallic part which may accidently touch a high voltage electric line.
When the boom comes near the line, device start a visual and audible alarm and block boom movement.
It will can be unbolted by user, after to have located line (DANGER) and under his responsibility.
The device sensitivity has been adapted for an overhead electric lines 20000 volts detection, to indicate line presence in vehicle environment.
Used like a mean for prevention, the detector prevent user of high voltage overhead electric line proximity, but doesn't shield him from applying the safety rules.
- High voltage overhead electric lines detection (20000 volts and more)
- Accordance to specifications of electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Device protected against radiophones disruptions
- Supplying: 24 VDC or 12 VDC (connexion vehicle battery)
- Consumption and clutters limited (embedded mode)
- Outside boxes watertight:IP66 - IP67 - not outside connectic
- Range of extreme temperature for working: -20°C to +70°C
- Easy to use for operator,automatic mode for starting
- Autotest of device for every switch on
- Parametering software for sensitivity of device to installation
- Positive safety concept application
- The device is leaded during installation, with possibility to unbolt blocking if there is a breakdown by a key according to a define procedure
- Device sensitivity limits make impossible detection of lines 220V - 380V
- System don't detect continues tensions presence
- Signal of piloting from a flashing light
- Wireless carry of audible signal "Alarm"
- For specific applications:possibility to add one or several antennas
DECTRO is a JMJ Technologie registered trademark
- ECE R10 Rev 3 (2012)
EMC norms (electromagnetic compatibility), applicable to electrics and electronics equipments in automobile environment.
This regulation is an extension after European Community of European directive 2004/104/CE