Our range of products
About system DECTRO
High voltage overhead electric lines detector - DECTRO 500
System "DECTRO" is a over line overhead electric lines device.
It is intented to any kind of vehicle with a metallic part which may accidently touch a high voltage electric line.
When the boom comes near an electric line, device start a visual and audible alarm and block boom movement.
It will can be unbolted by user, after to have located line (DANGER) and under his responsability.
The device sensitivity has been adapted to an overhead electric lines 20000 volts detection, to indicate line presence in vehicle environment.
Used like prevention mean, the detector prevent user of hight voltage overhead electric line proximity, but doesn't shield him from applying the safety rules.
- High voltage overhead electric lines detection (20000 volts and more)
- Accordance to specifications of electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Device protected against radiophones disruptions
- Power supply: 24 VDC or 12 VDC (connexion vehicle battery)
- Consumption and clutters limited (embedded mode)
- Outside boxes watertight:IP66 - IP67 - not outside connectic
- Range of extreme temperature working: -20°C to +70°C
- Easy to use for operator start and power cut automatic mode
- Autotest of device for every switched on
- Parametering software for sensitivity of device to installation
- Positive safety concept application
- The device is leaded during installation, with possibility to unbolt blocking if there is a breakdown by a key according to a define procedure
- Device sensitivity limits make impossible detection of lines 220V - 380V
- System don't detect continues tensions presence
- Signal of piloting from a flashing light
- Wireless carry of audible signal "Alarm"
- For specific applications:possibility to add one or several antennas
DECTRO is a JMJ Technologie registered trademark
- ECE R10 Rev 3 (2012)
EMC norms (electromagnetic compatibility), applicable to electrics and electronics equipments in automotive environment.
This regulation is an extension after European Community of European directive 2004/104/CE