An antenna of detection for high voltage overhead electric lines
System of prevention which with an antenna of detection placed on the roof of vehicle, indicate high voltage electric line presence around it with a blocking for the climb of mast (forced-function permite to get going again).
2 thresholds of detection
MEFIANCE : secondary state of safety which, according to application:
- Start on the end of signal DANGER and is still present during several tenth of meters for the movement of vehicle.
- Second threshold of detection signalled by an audible beep.
DANGER : threshold of detection signalled by visual and audible alarms - blocking of mast.
Volume of protection: according to height of mast, distance from antenna to line 20kV integrate the total movement of mast and the 3 meters of safety.
Thresholds of detection adjustables to installation
Thresholds of detection are adjusted in factory but there is a possibility for assembling to adapt and to fix the volume of protection (distance of detection) according to use.
2 boxes of visualization
- A visualization of the alarms situated on dashboard to inform the driver (prevention).
- a visualization at workstation to use.
Assembling on all types of adjustment with mast
- Safety of mast : this function prevent driver that mast is still in position up when the vehicle moves.
- possibility to add a flashing light or to connect an existing flashing light to signal around vehicle, the presence of Danger.